Terms of Service
Please read the following terms and conditions of use before using and purchasing on our site.
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
IN ORDER TO PURCHASE/ORDER, THE CUSTOMER HAS READ AND AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
- I am aware that sales tax MUST be applied to purchases shipped to locations in California. Tax will not be applied to an order being shipped outside of California.
- I am aware that BOSS Crew Collective reserves the right to change or update pricing at any time, and that BOSS will not honor any discount as a result of a price change.
- I am aware that the prices shown on out of stock items does not necessarily reflect the price the item will be when it comes back into stock, and BOSS Crew Collective reserves the right to change or update the pricing of any item at any time.
- I am aware that in order to cancel an order, I am responsible for letting BOSS know immediately. In some cases, orders may be processed and shipped before being able to cancel. I am also aware and accept that there may be a cancellation fee for any orders cancelled after they have shipped, and the shipping charges will be deducted from my refund as well.
- I am aware that once my package is entrusted to a mail carrier (USPS), BOSS no longer has control over my package and therefore I release liability from BOSS. Furthermore, once my package is delivered to the address specified, I am fully responsible for the safety of my package. BOSS is not responsible for lost, stolen, incorrect addresses, or damaged merchandise.
- I am aware that I will be responsible for any re-routing fees for a change of address to any order that has left the facility and is in route.
PRODUCT INFORMATION & PRICING:
BOSS strives to be as accurate as possible; however, BOSS does not warrant that all information, description, listed price, or other content is accurate, complete, current or error-free. In the event of such mistake, BOSS reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed. BOSS has the right to refuse or cancel any such order whether or not the order has been confirmed and a credit card has been charged. If a credit card has already been charged, BOSS shall issue a refund/credit back to the credit card at the amount of the item price.
If an item is sold at an incorrect price, BOSS reserves the right to contact buyer for instructions before shipping; otherwise, cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation.
SHIPPING AND RISK OF LOSS:
Unless otherwise indicated at the time of your purchase, shipping and handling fees are charged in addition to your products. Shipping dates and/or arrival times are only estimates. For loss/damage claims, you must notify BOSS immediately if you believe all or part of your order is missing or damaged. We will do our best to assist you or offer any additional information; however, please understand that as per the terms of the United States Post Office, we are only able to submit lost package claims between 15 to 60 days for Priority Mail and 7 to 60 days for Priority Mail Express. Submitting a claim sooner can result with a denied status. It is your responsbility to follow up with any claims or lost package reports with both BOSS and the shipping carrier.
Replacement of Products and credits to your account for shipped merchandise claimed as not received are subject to our investigation, which may include postal-service notification. We will adjust your account at our discretion.
Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your pets veterinarian. BOSS CBD - BOSS Crew Collective does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by BOSS CBD are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service and are but recommendations based on personal experiences with our products. If your pet has a severe medical condition or health concern, please see a licensed veterinarian.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein. We may, at our sole discretion and without notice, revise these terms at any time by updating this posting.